Insulating glass (insulated glass) consists of two or more pieces of glass uniformly separated by desiccant filled aluminium spacer and the edge is sealed with high strength sealant. The main materials of insulating glass are glass, warm edge spacer, corner bolt, butyl rubber, poly-sulfide rubber and desiccant..
Float Insulated Glass
Tempered Insulated Glass
Reflective Insulated Glass
LOW-E Insulated Glass
9A, 12A, 16A, etc
Can provide ordinary
single-cavity, three-glass and two-cavity with special-shaped, three-side-sized pieces of
hollow glass; we can produce
warm-edge striped hollow Glass.
1. Widely used in buildings requiring heating, air conditioning and preventing noise or condensation.
2. Widely used in residences, restaurants, hotels, office buildings, schools, hospitals, shops and other places.
3. By adding inert gas and color pigment gas, insulating glass can be used as the outer glass decoration of buildings.
4. It is applicable to special buildings requiring constant temperature and humidity, such as computer room, precision instrument workshop, chemical factory, etc.
5. Suitable for doors and windows of trains, automobiles, ships, freezers, etc.
6. Suitable for the places that need sunscreen.